IP Practice Areas
Idea: Innovation starts with an idea. We can help you capture it and protect it.
Communication: We explain, ask, and listen.
Strategy: A business-centered emphasis assures processes are in place to protect ideas and innovations that are aligned with your business goals.
Protection: Establish defensive and offensive positions through obtaining and using a variety of intellectual property rights.
Focus: With technical backgrounds in computer science and electrical engineering, we handle software to silicon.
- Patent drafting and prosecution
- Trademark filing and prosecution
- Coordinating world-wide patent and trademark filings and prosecution
- Patent opinions (patentability, freedom-to-operate, validity, and inventorship)
- License Agreements: patent, copyright, trademark, and trade secret
- Inbound and Outbound Licensing, Option Agreements
- Collaboration Agreements
- Technology Development Agreements
- Data Use and License Agreements
- Software License Agreements
- End User License Agreements
- Mobile App Agreements and Terms of Service
- Invention Disclosure protocols
- Portfolio review and evaluation
- Due diligence