Associate Patent Attorney
Sean Combs is a registered patent attorney practicing in a wide range of technology fields. He graduated from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2017. During law school, Sean externed in the Patent Experience Extern Program at the United States Patent & Trademark Office in Alexandria, Virginia. While at the USPTO, Sean examined patent applications in Technology Center 2600 in the field of imaging.
Originally from West Virginia, Sean received Bachelor of Science degrees in Civil Engineering and Mining Engineering in 2011. Sean then worked as an engineer in the coal mining industry for several years before changing career paths and going to law school.
US Patent & Trademark Office
University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D. 2017
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, 2017
- Member of the Student Intellectual Property Law Association
- Volunteered in the UF Law School Admissions Office
West Virginia University
- B.S. Civil Engineering, 2011
- B.S. Mining Engineering, 2011